Thanks for watching❤!
SUBSCRIBE to receive more videos for free.
UN says Nkorea needs $111M in humanitarian aid
The United Nations and its partners are urgently requesting $111M in humanitarian funding to assist millions of people in North Korea, including children whose growth has been stunted because they are not getting enough to eat. “Humanitarian assistance is a vital lifeline for millions of ordinary people living in DPR Korea,” UN Resident Coordinator in the north Asian country, Tapan Mishra, said on Thursday. “However, funding has been rapidly declining every year, with less than one-third of the amount required for humanitarian programs raised in 2017,” he added. According to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), amid political tensions, chronic food insecurity, early childhood malnutrition and nutrition insecurity are widespread in the country. More than 10 million people, or 40 percent of the North Korea’s population, are believed to need humanitarian assistance. Insufficient intake of nutrition continues to be a serious concern with more than one-quarter …
- Ashton Kutcher Speech on Human Trafficking Before Congress...February 15, 2017
- LVMPD Accidental Explosive Breach Discharge Occurred...November 4, 2017
- TransActivists Shut Down Speech, Disrupt Moment of Silence...June 17, 2016
- What most people miss about the war in UkraineMarch 25, 2015
- US Allies Offer To Pay For Everything If We Overthrow...June 5, 2017
- Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist FounderNovember 19, 2008
- Hundreds March In Chicago To Protest White Nationalist...August 14, 2017
- Bernie backers protest in Philly after DNC email leakJuly 25, 2016
- Ashton Kutcher Speech on Human Trafficking Before Congress...