Yemen’s Ministry of Health has strongly condemned Saudi airstrikes on the presidential palace in Sana’a that left at least six civilians dead and 30 others injured on Monday.
The ministry urged the international organizations to condemn the attacks and pile up pressure on Riyadh to stop war crimes in Yemen. Meanwhile, the Norwegian Refugee Council has said the missiles fired by Saudi warplanes landed close to the residence of its staff. The N-R-C said it was QUOTE “appalled by Saudi strikes on a highly-populated business district in Sana’a.” The aid group condemned what it called the ongoing use of violence to intimidate civilian populations. Saudi Arabia launched a war on its southern neighbor back in 2015. Since then, more than 14-thousand-three-hundred Yemenis, mostly civilians, have been killed. The war has also caused a humanitarian crisis in the country.
You might also like
More from humanitarian news
She’s a true American princess, making her mark on the world stage, and Meghan Markle is enchanting us all. She …
Subscribe to our channel! rupt.ly/subscribeVideo ID: 20180518 028 Video on Demand: Contact: [email protected]: Facebook: